#UNLOCK THE MISTERIES OF LIFE

#UNLOCK THE MISTERIES OF LIFE

Thursday 3 April 2014

The is no Home without a mother !....

I describe my mother as a sister, friend ,father ,pillar of strength and a compass. With a mother on your side you will never get lost, she is always there to give direction. The word "woman" means a man who has womb. Woman are very strong people they have the power to can make a house a home even if the father is absent ,they always bring the best from us. No matter how much trouble you can get in but a mother is always the first one to make you feel better. When everyone view you as nothing they always see something in you. Respect and cherish them because they are wondreful. #loving my mother very much she is my role model#
WHENEVER I"M DOWN SHE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE ME HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment