#UNLOCK THE MISTERIES OF LIFE

#UNLOCK THE MISTERIES OF LIFE

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Sugar Daddy

I can't even open my lips
Words become frozen to be altered
Tears run through my chicks
Running like a heavy flood of Libia
You are a fox in a sheep's skin
Holding silver & gold to attract rosy lips and chicks
Eyes burning of hunger like a beast
Ready to attack & destroy innocent preys
Your tummy is a grave yard
Bloated with dead bodies
Bodies of innocent souls, dignity, future & dreams
Why are you even called sugar daddy?
You are not sweet as sugar
You are bitter as lemon
Oooh....you are such an inconsiderate creature
You were supposed to protect me
Why...Ohhh Why do you caress me like a wife
You are such a destroyer,killer & disgrace
By: Jane Folodi



Should we blame the girls and the choices they make or Sugar Daddies who tempt girls with Luxury?

No comments:

Post a Comment